See you at the 2017 World Treehouse Conference in Cave Junction, OR!
Watch Chuck and Daryl, former attendees from Nelson Treehouse Supply, demonstrate the techniques they learned from the Technologic workshop! This procedure is now being used by Treehouse Nation and Nelson Treehouses!
Designing Treehouses using Technologic Photogrammetry:
Technologic combines state-of-the-art software and design tools to plan and design treehouses virtually in a scaled 3D model of your tree(s)! You’ll be able to see your treehouse come to life before a single branch has even been climbed! Please contact us if you want to learn more. We also offer workshops to help you learn the techniques that we use. It’s also been featured in Pete Nelson’s and Jake Jacobs treehouse workshops as well as at the 2012 World treehouse and zipline conference. Stay tuned for upcoming workshop dates. Here is a look at what’s covered:
During this 2 day hands-on workshop, you’ll be shown several free tools that anyone can use, and you’ll also receive the training necessary to begin your design now! You’ll learn about the best digital tools used in the industry today.
Below are a few things we’ll cover in this course:
– A look into the technologist’s tool kit
– How to think in three dimensions
– How you can use free software as a starting point for your 3D design
– How advanced digital tools in skilled hands can take your design even further
– Mobile apps that can help in the field when planning, designing, and building
– How to better estimate costs of a project
– How to convey design intent to others on the project
– Ways to impress your family and friends with awesome visuals!